Tuesday, August 15, 2017

What Clients are Saying August 2017

Immediately following my motor vehicle accident, I was left emotionally and physically injured and nervous about the future. There was so much to think about, so much to worry about and unsure of how to move forward and proceed with my life. It wasn’t until it was recommended by my Doctor that I reach out Portner and Shure that I felt like I was moving in the right direction. From the first interaction with Rachel Dawes at Portner & Shure, I felt like I had someone in my corner. She was kind, patient, positive, reassuring and genuine. I never had to worry about my case and IF I DID WORRY, Rachel was a text message away (a text message!!!). She was always quick to respond and every response was informative and clear. I am VERY happy to say that it’s been 4 months since my accident and saying “Good Bye” to Rachel was bittersweet as I have really relied on her in the past few months to assist with the rebuild of my life. Rachel embodies the culture, passion and professionalism that you want your paralegal to have as you navigate your way through a difficult time.
I highly recommend Portner and Shure!!


This case was handled by our Paralegal, Rachel Dawes, who works out of our Columbia, MD office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment