Tuesday, February 28, 2017

What Clients Are Saying March 2017

After being in a four car collision and getting the run around from the insurance company I decided to contact Portner & Shure. My case was assigned to Ms. Christine Airey. Things improved immediately when Christine requested for another insurance adjuster to be assigned to my claim. She also saved me from paying a five hundred dollar deductible. I received a rental car at no cost and my car was completely repaired. I worked really hard to repair my credit and my medical bills were almost three thousand dollars. Christine made sure these medical bills were paid by following up several times with three different medical billing departments. I am a very active person, because of this accident I was not able to play racquetball, lift weights or go to the golf range. Christine worked really hard to make sure I received the compensation that I deserved. If you're ever in the need of a really Professional Law Firm, contact Portner & Shure. They will take care of you like they did for me!


This case was handled by our Paralegal, Christine Airey, who works out of our Columbia, MD Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment